JAIIB Registration 2022
JAIIB Registration 2022: JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers, which is a (flagship course) an Associate examination by IIBF which is only applicable to the ordinary members of the Institute. The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has invited online applications from eligible candidates for JAIIB Exam 2022 Exam. The JAIIB registration process has begun on 01st September 2022 & ends on 21st September 2022 and the JAIIB 2022 examination is scheduled to be commenced on the 12th, 13th, and, 20th of November 2022. The banking employees interested in JAIIB 2022 Exam can apply online through the direct link mentioned in the article.
IIBF JAIIB Registration 2022- Overview
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance aims to enhance the banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations, and other accountancy and legal aspects of the banking industry, by nurturing and developing competent professional employees already a member of IIBF through the JAIIB exam 2022.
|IIBF JAIIB Registration 2022 – Highlights|
|Organization||Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF)|
|Exam Name||JAIIB Exam 2022|
|Online Registration||01st September 2022 to 21st September 2022|
|12th, 13th, and, 20th of November 2022|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test|
JAIIB Registration Link 2022
The online registration for JAIIB Exam 2022 has been started on 01st September 2022 onwards and the candidates can apply online till 21st September 2022. Interested members of IIBF can click on the direct link below and apply online for JAIIB 2022 Exam before the registration window closes.
JAIIB 2022 Registration Fees
The candidates have to pay the required application fee for JAIIB 2022 Exam.
- From 01st to 07th September 2022 – Normal Examination fees
- From 08th to 14th September 2022 – Normal Examination fees plus Rs 100/-
- From 15th to 21st September 2022 – Normal Examination fees plus Rs 200/-
|Attempts||Normal Examination Fee|
|1st Attempt fee||Rs 2700/-|
|2nd Attempt fee||Rs 1300/-|
|3rd Attempt fee||Rs 1300/-|
|4th Attempt Fee||Rs 1300/-|
How to apply for IIBF JAIIB Exam 2022?
The candidates can follow the steps below to apply online for JAIIB 2022 Exam.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance @iibf.gov.in. or click on the direct apply online button above.
- Already registered members in the Institute can hit on “members” under ‘Apply now’ tab.
- After that, you are required to read the rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully given on the new page.
- Now you can select the examination for which you wish to apply.
- Now log in using your membership number and password and then you must read the instructions carefully.
- Afterwards, you have to fill in the details like mode, medium, center for the exam as also place of work, etc.
- On completing this step you are required to tap on the “preview” button to check the IIBF JAIIB Application Form.
- After you have checked the form, you must tap on “submit” button and then proceed to the fee payment option.
- Select the payment option and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the procedure.
- On completing the payment option, details will be displayed and the same will be sent to you through email /SMS.
- Candidates must take the printout for future usage.
JAIIB Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
(i) The examination is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute (Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional Member of the institute can apply for membership, for details visit IIBF website).
(ii) Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank/ officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he/ she is not 12th standard pass or it’s equivalent.
(iii) Subordinate staff of recognized Banking/ Financial Institutions in India, who are members
of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they have passed the 12th standard examination or its equivalent.
JAIIB Registration 2022 – FAQs
Q1. When will JAIIB 2022 online registration end?
Ans. The JAIIB online registration will end on 21st September 2022.
Q2. Who can apply for JAIIB 2022 Exam?
Ans. Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional Member of the institute can apply for membership