- SBI Clerk 2022 Notification Out
- SBI Clerk 2022- Overview
- SBI Clerk 2022 Notification PDF
- SBI Clerk 2022- Important Dates
- SBI Clerk Vacancy 2022
- SBI Clerk 2022 Application Form
- SBI Clerk 2022 Application Fee
- SBI Clerk 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- SBI Clerk 2022 Exam Pattern
- SBI Clerk 2022 Syllabus
- SBI Clerk 2022 Selection Process
- SBI Clerk 2022 Salary
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022
- SBI Clerk 2022 Result
- SBI Clerk 2022 Cut Off
SBI Clerk 2022 Notification Out
SBI Clerk 2022 Notification Out: State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body and the baking aspirants are getting a golden opportunity to be working with such an organization. SBI has issued the most awaited notification of SBI Clerk 2022 for 5486 Junior Associate vacancies on 06th September 2022 on its official website i.e.www.sbi.co.in. Every year SBI releases the recruitment process for the post of clerk, and lakhs of banking aspirants participate in this examination. The SBI Clerk apply online process has begun on 07th September 2022 and the last date to apply online is 27th September 2022.
Aspirants securing a graduate degree or in their final year of graduation can apply for the SBI Clerk post. The candidates need to undergo an SBI Clerk selection process 2022 that comprises prelims, main and language tests. Read the article for SBI Clerk 2022 Notification details such as syllabus, age limit, qualification, pay scale, etc.
SBI Clerk 2022- Overview
The detailed Advertisement for the Recruitment of has been released on its official website @sbi.co.in on 06th September 2022. The exam will be conducted in 2 stages Preliminary and Mains in which the Preliminary stage is of qualifying nature. Go through the overview table for SBI Recruitment 2022 highlights.
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)|
|SBI Notification Release Date||06th September 2022|
|Apply Online Start||07th September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||27th September 2022|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Selection Process||Prelims- Mains|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Salary||Rs 26,000/- to Rs 29,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI Clerk 2022 Notification PDF
SBI has finally released the SBI Clerk Notification PDF for 5486 Clerical Cadre against Advertisement No- CRPD/CR/2022-23/15. The detailed SBI Clerk 2022 notification advertisement has been available here below in the article. The direct link to download the detailed SBI Clerk notification 2022 has been attached below for the students to have a rough view of how SBI starts its recruitment process for SBI Clerk 2022 Exam.
SBI Clerk 2022- Important Dates
The official exam dates for SBI Clerk 2022 examination has been released along with the SBI Clerk notification pdf on 06th September 2022. It is very important that the candidates have a basic idea of the important highlights of the SBI clerk notification 2022. In the table, you can check the SBI clerk exam date 2022 for prelims & mains stages.
|SBI Clerk 2022 Events||Dates|
|SBI Clerk 2022 Notification||06th September 2022|
|Starts||07th September 2022|
|SBI Clerk the Last Date to Apply Online||27th September 2022|
|PET Call Letter||To be notified|
|Pre-Examination Training Dates||—|
|Call letter for Preliminary Examination||—|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2022 (Mains)||December 2022/January 2023|
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2022
SBI has announced the vacancy for along with its detailed notification PDF which has been released by SBI on its official website. SBI introduced 5486 vacancies for SBI Clerk 2022 exam. The vacancy distribution for states and categories for SBI Clerk 2022 has been tabulated below, the interested candidates can check it out from here.
|SBI Clerk 2022: Regular Vacancies|
|Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Vacancy|
|Daman & Diu||04|
|Jammu & Kashmir||35|
SBI Clerk 2022 Application Form
State Bank of India (SBI) has opened its online window for accepting applications regarding SBI Clerk 2022 Recruitment on its official website i.e.sbi.co.in. SBI has activated the SBI Clerk Notification 2022 apply online link on 07th September 2022. The last date to apply online is 27th September 2022. Candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk 2022 from the direct link below.
SBI Clerk 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for SBI Clerk 2022 is similar to last year’s application fee as decided by SBI. You will have to pay the application fee in order to successfully fill the application form for the SBI Clerk Notification 2022. The SBI Clerk Application fee has been shown below in the table.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD/XS||NIL|
(Application fees including intimation charges)
Steps to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
Follow the steps provided below to apply for SBI Clerk 2022-
- Visit the official website of SBI i.e.www.sbi.co.in.
- Enter your respective credentials for the registration process.
- After successful registration, candidates will be given a provisional registration number and password generated by the system. Candidates are advised to save these details for further use.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per the guidelines in the notification and enter submit.
- Now enter educational details and other relevant details.
- Click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application before submitting it finally.
- After verifying click on the final submit button and click on the payment tab to proceed with payment.
- After successfully paying the application fee the application process will be completed and candidates will receive a mail or message on the registered email ID/phone number.
- Save the application form or take a printout for future reference.
SBI Clerk 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know all the eligibility criteria required for the SBI Clerk 2022 for the various posts. The eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, etc are described below.
SBI Clerk 2022 Age Limit (as on 01.08.2022)
The minimum age for a candidate to apply for the SBI examination is 20 years old but not more than 28 years old, i.e. candidates must be born not earlier than 02.08.1994 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both days inclusive). Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category-wise candidates as per the government rules:
|3.||PWD (General/EWS)||10 Years|
|4.||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|5.||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|7.||Widows, Divorced, Women (No Married)||7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER THE ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEMS.
SBI Clerk 2022 Nationality
- Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan OR
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement OR
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India OR
- Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favor.
SBI Clerk 2022 Educational Qualification (as on 30.11.2022)
(a) He/she must hold a valid degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
(b) Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD. Those who are in the final year/semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
(c) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
Computer Literacy: Knowledge of computer operation is required for the SBI Clerk exam.
SBI Clerk 2022 Exam Pattern
The SBI Clerk Exam 2022 has been held in two phases, Prelims and Mains. The best part of the SBI Clerk Exam is that there will not be an interview. SBI Clerk Exam is held once a year in a computer-based online mode at the national level. Candidates who pass the SBI Clerk preliminary exam will be entitled to take the SBI Clerk mains exam 2022, which will be followed by a local language test. However, one will have to qualify for the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
The Question Paper from the SBI Clerk Prelims exam consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each with a time duration of 60 minutes. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- The Question Paper from the SBI Clerk Prelims exam consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each with a time duration of 60 minutes.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk 2022 Syllabus
SBI Clerk exam comprises a prelims and mains exam, where the topics and difficulty level will differ.
SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2022
Reasoning Syllabus– Logical Reasoning | Alphanumeric Series | Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test | Data Sufficiency | Coded Inequalities | Seating Arrangement | Puzzle | Tabulation | Syllogism | Blood Relations | Input-Output | Coding-Decoding
Numerical Ability Syllabus– Simplification | Profit & Loss | Mixtures & Alligations | Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices | Work & Time | Time & Distance | – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere | Data Interpretation | Ratio & Proportion, Percentage | Number Systems | Sequence & Series | Permutation, Combination &Probability
English Language Syllabus– Reading Comprehension | Cloze Test | Para jumbles | Miscellaneous | Fill in the blanks | Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting | Paragraph Completion
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2022
General/Financial Awareness Syllabus
– news on the banking industry, awards, and honours, , books, and authors, latest appointments, obituaries, new schemes of central and state governments, sports, etc. | – country-capital, country-currency, headquarters of financial organizations (of insurance companies), constituencies of ministers, dance forms, nuclear and thermal power stations, etc | Banking/Financial terms | Static Awareness | Banking and Financial Awareness
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
Internet | Machine Input/Output | Syllogism | Blood Relation | Direction Sense | Inequalities | Puzzles | Coding-Decoding | Ranking | Statement and Assumptions
Computer Awareness Syllabus
Basics of Computer: Hardware | Software | Generation of Computers | DBMS | Networking |Internet | MS Office | Input-Output Devices |Important Abbreviations
SBI Clerk Medium of Examination
List of medium of examination according to state applied for:
|Gujarat||English, Hindi, Gujarati|
|Karnataka||English, Hindi, Kannada|
|Madhya Pradesh||English, Hindi|
|West Bengal||English, Hindi, Bengali|
|A&N Islands||Hindi, English|
|Odisha||English, Hindi, Odia|
|Jammu & Kashmir||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|Ladakh||Ladakhi/ Urdu/ Dogri|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hindi, English|
|Punjab||English, Hindi, Punjabi|
|Tamil Nadu||English, Hindi, Tamil|
|Pondicherry||English, Hindi, Tamil|
|Haryana||English, Hindi, Punjabi|
|Telangana||English, Hindi, Telugu|
|Kerala||English, Hindi, Malayalam|
|Lakshadweep||English, Hindi, Malayalam|
|Uttar Pradesh||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|Maharashtra||English, Hindi, Marathi|
|Goa||English, Hindi, Konkani|
|Assam||English, Hindi, Assamese /Bengali|
|Arunachal Pradesh||English, Hindi|
|Manipur||English, Hindi, Manipuri|
SBI Clerk 2022 Selection Process
SBI Clerk selection criteria consist of 2 phases (preliminary and mains).
- Online Preliminary Examination: A certain number of candidates from different categories will be shortlisted by SBI depending upon the requirements for Online Main Examination
- Online Mains Examination: Candidates are required to score passing marks and above in the main exam to qualify each section as well as the overall cut-off in the main exam to be eligible for the Final Selection.
- Final Result: A merit list will be released under the Final result is declared on the basis of the merit list in SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
- SBI provides allotment to the candidates on the basis of preference made during registration. SBI is thus important for provisional allotment, date of exam and joining dates and other formalities will be informed soon
SBI Clerk 2022 Salary
SBI provides a handsome and lucrative salary to its employees, the important points for SBI Junior Associates Salary are as follows:
- The revised SBI Clerk Pay Scale is Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-
1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. The initial salary package of an SBI Clerk in a Metro city like Mumbai has been revised to Rs 29000/- per month that including the Dearness Allowance (D.A) & other allowances.
- The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- A candidate will be serving a period of 6 months on probation.
- Further, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated before the probation period comes to an end and the probation period of those employees whose performance does not meet the expectation may be extended.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022
The SBI Clerk Admit Card will be released by SBI on its official website after the successful completion of the application process. First, admit card for preliminary exams will be released and for the candidates who successfully qualify for the prelims exam of SBI Clerk 2022 a separate admit card for the mains exam will be released by SBI. The link for the admit card for both exams will be provided below. So, keep visiting this page regularly.
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card?
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download the Admit card.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”.
Step 4 – Enter the Captcha.
Step 5 – Click the Login button.
Step 6 – The call letter will appear on the screen
Step 7 – Click the print/ download button to save the SBI Clerk Call Letter for your future reference.
SBI Clerk 2022 Result
The SBI Clerk Result 2022 will be declared by the SBI after conducting each level of exam i.e. prelims and mains. Prelims exams will be displayed for all candidates who appear for the stage 1 exam but Mains results will only display for those who cleared the prelims exam and attempted the mains exam. After that, a final merit list will be displayed for the selected students for SBI Clerk 2022.
SBI Clerk 2022 Cut Off
Have an idea to the expected SBI Clerk Cut Off 2022 through the last year SBI Clerk Cut Off released by State Bank of India.
Cut Off Marks for SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims Exam
|Andaman & Nicobar||66.25|
Points to Remember
- SBI Clerk is conducted to appoint Junior Associates/ clerical post candidates.
- A huge number of candidates appear for the exam as per the past trends.
- Another unique point about the exam is that for the candidates of the minority community, there is training (pre-exam training) that has been introduced in consonance with the guidelines issued by the Government of India.
- Candidates who are selected as SBI clerks are designated as cashiers, depositors, and other posts that represent the SBI Bank branch.
- You can prepare for SBI Clerk Exam from adda247.com
SBI Clerk 2022- FAQs
Q 1. When is the SBI Clerk 2022 notification released?
Ans. SBI Clerk 2022 notification has been released on 06th September 2022.
Q2. What are the apply online dates for SBI Clerk Notification 2022?
Ans. The apply online dates for SBI Clerk Notification 2022 are 06th September to 27th September 2022.
Q 3. How much is the application fee for SBI Clerk?
Ans. The application fee for General/OBC/EWS is Rs. 750/- and SC/ ST/ PWD/XS is exempted from the SBI Clerk application fee.
Q 4. Is there any interview round for SBI Clerk Selection?
Ans. No, there is no interview round for SBI Clerk recruitment.
Q 5. What is the Age Limit for the SBI clerk?
Ans. The age limit for SBI Clerk 2022 is 20-28 years. There is age relaxation for different categories.
Q 6. How can I apply for SBI Clerk Online 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk Online Application by clicking on the link provided in the article when activated officially. Candidates can also check the instructions to apply online for SBI Clerk Application.
Q 8. Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in the exam. 1/4th marks are deducted for wrong answers.
Q 9. Is SBI Clerk easy to crack?
Ans. With smart preparation alongwith the updated exam pattern and syllabus, you can crack SBI Clerk. SBI Clerk is easier to crack than SBI PO.